Tuesday, March 13, 2007

There Will Always be an England





Even if it isn't particularly convinient!
I have had an unforseen (completely my falut) overnight stopover in London. The economic significance is as follows:
-2 days of transit, 12£ (~ 28$)
-2 pints at the Prince Albert, 7.5£ (~18$)
-1 night accomodation with 7 other sweaty lads, 15£ (~35$)
-3 unhealthy meals, 15£ (~35$)
-Meeting with cousin Louisa, priceless.

Since life is like this, I need a job.

Anyways, things here are nice, and it is great to be in a cooler climate- one of the things I have missed the most.
I will probably add pictures to this post, but am running out of time...
Oh, 30 minutes internet, 1£ (2.50$)

The pictures have arrived: Statues in Hyde Park, Me on the Westminister Bridge, Greenpeace protest and Big Ben in background (Thames police off camera), a 'Bobby'

No comments: