Saturday, January 6, 2007

Leaving England


Hello all, firstly I have to apologize for the lack of pictures. They will come, but I am having technical difficulties at the local internet cafe. I have been in Uganda for 3 days now, but first must mention the last day in England. New Years was a blast (in Manchester), but nothing of (respectible) note to mention here. The following day, I took the train to London, and finally to Cobham- the town where I taught as a volunteer PE teacher for a year 2001-2002. I stayed with the family of two of the boys (now aged 13 and 14). They were very hospitable, and managed to invite two other families (of two boys each) for lunch the next day! It was great to see the lads and their parents- catch up and play snooker, darts, table tennis, playstation etc! Party paradise indeed. That night (2nd Jan), I was driven to the airport for the flight.

No comments: